BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY AT BREEZE TRAVEL & SAFARIS
(a) A booking is made by a client who submits a duly complete and signed Booking form or an email, and required deposit or full payment is made. The Company will not accept any bookings other than those mentioned.
A booking is accepted by the Company only if and when it issues confirmation of its acceptance of the booking and availability of the relevant accommodation, nights and other relevant facilities. Deposit of 65% is required at the time of booking and the balance to be paid 30 days prior to commencement of the tour. Breeze Travel & Safaris on receipt of your money will then issue a receipt or other suitable documents to confirm your safari. If a reservation is made within 30 days before departure, the entire amount must be made at the time of booking.
(b) Where a booking is made directly by a Client with the Company, a confirmation to the Client will be sent to him/her at the address given in the Booking Form. Where a Booking is made through a travel agent, communication from the company will be sent to the agent who, as regards communications from the company to the client, is the agent of the client.
(c) When booking your holiday direct with Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd (BTS) or with your travel agent, please quote the tour number on your itinerary, intended date for arrival and departure, number of people travelling in your party, sleeping arrangements and flight details, if known.
This will ensure that our arrangements are to your satisfaction. Gorilla permits should be booked and paid for at least 3 months in advance. Children under 12 are not allowed to track chimpanzees and children under 15 are not allowed to trek the gorillas.
(d) ‘’Tour’ ’and ‘’Safari’’ shall mean any combination of excursion, hotel accommodation or transfer service.
(e) “Arrival day’’ shall mean that day on which the tour Commences.
(f) “Departure day’’ shall mean that day on which the tour ends.
2. PAYMENT: For bookings made the specified deposit must be paid at the time of request. The specified deposit must be paid within 48 hour. If a deposit or full payment is not received by the due date, the Company will reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by the Client who will then be liable for cancellation charges specified in Clause 5(b) (ii) below.
3.PRICES: All fares and prices quoted here are correct at the time of booking. The Company reserves the right to change any of the prices, services, or other particulars contained in the itineraries at any time. Please check with Breeze Travel for the applicable price.
Prices include all expenses in connection with the vehicle and driver, hotel accommodation, meals on full board basis (except where specified otherwise), Government taxes and all entrance fees (except where specified otherwise). NOT included are any service that are not mentioned in the itinerary i.e personal expenses, charges ,departure taxes ,visas, personal insurance, drinks, tips, laundry or other items of a personal nature.
In case the Safari involves Gorilla tracking, payment for the Gorilla permits should be made in advance at least 3 months before the tracking date.
40 days before departure - 25%of tour price
39-21 before departure - 35% of tour price
20-7 before departure - 65% of the tour price
Less than 7 days before departure - 100% of tour price
4.TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION: It is the responsibility of the Client to obtain and carry a valid passport and any other documents including visas and international certificates of vaccination required for travel to, from and in the holiday destination.
5.CHANGE OR CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS – GENERAL
(a) By the Company It is unlikely that the Company will have to make any alternation to a booking which has been accepted by the client, but sometimes circumstances change and alternations have to be made. The Company reserves the right to make alterations due an avoidable circumstances but if any such alteration is made it will offer the Client the alternative of accepting the alteration or accepting any other Safari which may be offered by the Company. Or cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. A material change for this purpose means (A) a change to the departure date (but not a change to flight times or flight routes) or (B) a change to a lower standard of accommodation. If the Client accepts a change to a lower standard of accommodation, a refund will be made to reflect the lower cost of accommodation. The Company shall not be liable for any changes to a Safari made after departure due to events beyond its control. Examples of events beyond the control of the Company include but are not limited to war or threat of war, civil disturbance, political unrest, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, strikes, fire, accidents, floods and other natural disasters, acts of God, acts of government, closure of airports and weather.
(b) The Company may cancel a booking at any time when necessary because of events beyond its control, or an over booking which arises from the default or omission on the part of any person such as a carrier or a hotelier providing any services comprised in the booking. The company will inform the Client of any such event as soon as practicable, and at its discretion refund monies paid or, where practicable, offer the Client a comparative alternative safari for any booking, so cancelled. The Company will be under no further liability to the Client whatsoever in such circumstances.
(b) By the Client
(i) If the Client wishes to change his/her booking, the Company will Endeavour to accommodate these changes. In view of the additional work involved the Company offers one free change within 30 days before travel commences. The company will charge any addition at a charge of USD 50 each time a change or amendment is made to a confirmed booking at the Client’s request. Any alterations to a confirmed booking requested less than two weeks before departure will be treated as a cancellation of the Client’s original booking and cancellation charges as detailed in our cancellation policy will apply. Any new arrangements will be regarded as an entirely new booking. All requests for alternations must be made or confirmed in writing.
(ii) Should a Client be forced to cancel a booking the Client must give the Company written notice signed by the Client. Cancellation will take effect on the date of receipt by the Company of such written notice. To cover the estimated loss to it caused by cancellation, the Company reserves the right to make a charge which is payable by the Client in accordance with the scale outlined below in the cancellation policy.
- Gorilla /Chimpanzee permits are non –refundable
- If you just postpone your tracking to a definite future date on time before purchasing the permits, you will not incur cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to deduct all expenses incurred from any money paid.
6. TRANSPORT: Mode of transport utilized will be dependent on the number of clients and the route taken based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. Fully trained and experienced English speaking driver/guides are provided.
7.ACCOMMODATION: Based on twin bedded rooms or tents with private bathrooms where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee but not always be guaranteed. Some facilities have available double beds upon request.
8.TRAVEL INSURANCE: It is a requirement when booking your safari to buy travel insurance which is valid and effective. Persons not fit for long trips due to heart disease chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy or mental illness are advised not to participate in vigorous travel programmes.
- The Company does not accept, and hereby excludes all liability for the acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of airlines, coach operators, hoteliers or any person providing goods or services in connection with any booking.
- The Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by event beyond its control.
iii. Where properties are mentioned to the clients in advance and agreed upon, the Company will not be liable for any claims that such properties booked by the Client’s express request do not satisfy the Client’s expectations.
- Third Party Conditions
- The Company is not itself a provider of accommodation it does not control the third parties who provide such services in connection with the Client’s safaris/holiday.
- All bookings are accepted and all arrangements are made by the Company subject to.
- Any and all conditions imposed from time to time by airlines and sea, rail, and road carriers, car rental companies providers of accommodation, catering and other services or other facilities connected with a booking and such conditions will apply to the Client as if they were incorporated into these Conditions and (b) any law, direction or other imposed from time to time by any competent authority (c) Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied. (d) Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the respective laws of the country. Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd cannot held responsible for loss or damage to baggage.
- COMPLAINT AND REFUNDS : If the Client has a complaint/refund query about any aspect of his/her holiday it should be reported immediately to the company’s local representative in the hotel/safari who will do whatever he/she can do during the safari. If the problem is not resolved to the Client’s satisfaction any further complaint /refund query should be made by the Client in writing to Customer Affairs and Service Audit, Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd, P.O. Box 6723, Kampala,Uganda or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 days following completion of the safari/holiday, failing no claim may be brought against the Company. There will be no refund on unutilized services.
- ANIMAL VIEWING: When it comes to game viewing. Please be advised there are no guarantees. It is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat. Take only photograph, leave only a footprint.
A gorilla permit guarantees to track gorillas to their location but does not guarantee that the gorillas will be in plain sight.
On payment of a deposit to Breeze Travel & Safari Ltd, the depositor agrees to be bound by the above terms and conditions. The information contained herein is accurate at the time of publication. However, in the event of any difference between the product featured in Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd website and those contained in this section, kindly contact Breeze Travel & Safaris Ltd for further details.
- BROCHURE ACCURACY CHANGES &ERRORS: Please note, the holiday information shown in this brochure may have changed at the time you book your holiday, Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the brochure at the time of printing ,errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore check all details of your chosen holiday arrangements, including price at the time of booking.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Any special requests (e.g. dietary requirements /room requests) will be passed on to the relevant supplier’s .Whilst we endeavor to meet such requests, they cannot be guaranteed and any failure to provide them will not represent a breach of contract.